Distance and Distributed Library Services
Distance & Distributed Library Services (DDLS) are available at no charge to all University of Saskatchewan students, faculty, affiliated faculty and staff living outside Saskatoon. Special exceptions: this service is available to faculty, affiliated faculty, interns, medical residents and students at healthcare facilities located outside of the U of S campus.
The Library will supply materials from our collections in response to requests submitted using our electronic form. Books will be mailed with a postage paid return label. Journal articles will be scanned and made available to you electronically via a secure server.
To benefit from these services ensure you:
- know your Usask NSID and password (not sure? Click here)
- know your Usask e-mail address (not sure? Click Here)
- Register your current shipping address. Please update as required.
Book Requests: To request books and all other material excluding articles located at the University Library, please visit the Catalogue.
- Find the item under the "Catalog" tab, select "Request Hold" button
- Under "Pickup Location" select "Distance Learners" and click "Go"
- On the next page click "Request Selected Item"
Journal Article Requests Use this link for articles available in print at the University Library. A scanned copy will be sent electronically.
For books, articles and other materials not at the University Library, please use our Interlibrary Loan service.
Research & Writing Help
Leslie & Irene Dubé Health Sciences Library E1400 - 104 Clinic Place, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 2Z4Telephone: (306) 966-5991 Facsimile: (306) 966-5918