Law Research Guides
Case Law & Legislation
Saskatchewan Case Law
- Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan (CanLII)
- Court of Queen's Bench for Saskatchewan (CanLII)
- Provincial Court of Saskatchewan (CanLII)
- Saskatchewan District Court (CanLII)
- Saskatchewan Unified Family Court (CanLII)
Saskatchewan Legislation - Statutes and Regulations
Provincial and Territorial (CanLII)
Courts, Boards, Tribunals, Statutes and Regulations, etc.
Federal Legislation (CanLII)
Courts, Boards, Tribunals, Hansards, Canada Gazette, Statutes and Regulations, etc.
International Case Law & Legislation (WorldLII)
Law Journals, Treaties, Conferences, Papers, etc.
We are a quiet library with one bookable study room. Our building does not have an elevator, if you need help accessing materials in the Law Library please ask our staff for help.
In person at the reference and circulation desk
Ask Us online chat
Law Building, Room 8
15 Campus Dr. Saskatoon SK S7N 5A6