Find reserves for your courses. Search by course name/number or instructor.
- You may borrow up to 5 reserve items at a time.
- Reserve items must be returned to the same library location they are borrowed from.
- Renewals and recalls are not available for items on reserve.
- Before making copies of reserve materials, please review this copyright information for students.
- There are multiple loan periods for reserve items ranging from hours to days. Some items can only be used in the library.
- Loan periods are set by the course instructor.
- Library staff at the reserves check-out desk can tell you how long the borrowing period is for your item.
- The loan period is also listed under the Call # column on the reserve list for your course. Find the list for your course using the search button above.
- Late fees for reserve items accrue at a rate of $1.00 per hour to a maximum of $50.00 per item.
- Students with more than $30.00 of library late fees will not be able to borrow from the library.
- Any outstanding library late fees will results in your marks and transcripts being withheld and you will be unable to register in future courses.
- You can pay library fees in person at the check-out desk at all seven locations or by phone.
- Cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, and money orders (madeout to the University of Saskatchewan) are accepted methods of payment.
- Staff at the reserve and check-out desks at seven library locations are happy to help you in person.
- AskUs via live chat, email, phone, or text.