Paying for Printing
Add credit to your printing account in your PAWS My Printing channel using all major credit cards. Debit cards are not accepted online.
You can also purchase printing credits at all library checkout desks or the Information Centre in Upper Place Riel using cash, credit card, or debit.
Photocopying is the same price as printing and is paid from your printing account.
For more information about printing on campus see the ICT printing & photocopying Knowledge Base article.
$0.10 per side for black & white
$0.25 per side for colour
*printers are automatically set to double-sided printing
Find a Printer
Print from my Laptop
You can print from your own laptop, or one of our laptops for loan, to any CPAS printer using the campus wireless network.
Library laptops are set-up for wireless printing on campus. Get instructions on setting up wireless printing on your laptop (requires NSID log in).
USask alumni can print from the alumni computers in:
- Murray Library 4 computers
- Education & Music Library 4 computers
- Engineering Library 2 computers
Alumni can scan and photocopy in all seven libraries. Alumni pay regular printing rates and the staff at the checkout desk can help you add credits to your printing account.
Save Paper, Save Money
Reducing that amount of paper you use will save your money and help the environment. Here are some tips to reduce your printing costs.
- Use the print preview function to check that there are no extra, unnecessary pages at the end of your document.
- Reduce your font size and page margins, if possible.
- Always use the black & white setting for jobs that do not require colour. Colour printing cost more per side.
- If you are printing PowerPoint slides or notes, change the setting to print multiple slides per page.
Add credit to your account at the check out desk in any of our seven libraries or at the Information Centre in Upper Place Riel.
Use the Student Printing channel in PAWS to check your account balance, add printing credits, transfer printing credits to another NSID account, find printer locations across campus, and view your transaction and printing history.
Student Printing & Photocopying (CPAS) has more information about campus printing, policies, and troubleshooting.
If you still have questions Ask Us for help.