Late Night Study
During Late Night Study, the ground floor of the Murray Library is open for safe student study space after the rest of the library closes. The Late Night Study program is a partnership between the USSU and the University Library and is open to all USask students.
About Late Night Study
Access to Murray Library's ground floor during Late Night Study hours is restricted to students who must present their current USask Student Card.
Late Night Study can accommodate up to 200 people and operates in association with the USSU Student Crew and other USSU programs, including Safewalk. Students from all colleges are welcome to use Late Night Study and the resources and facilities in the Murray Library as a safe nighttime alternative for studying. Available in the space are:
- 8 Bookable group study rooms
- Quiet study room (Room G3)
- Individual and group seating
- 18 desktop computers
- 2 Black & White/Colour Printer/Photocopier/Scanners
- Wireless Internet access
- Electrical and data outlets
- Phone charging station
- Access to the Assistive Technology Room (for students registered with AES)
- Sun - Thurs: 11 pm to 1 am
- Fri - Sat: 9 pm to midnight
*Regular Late Night Study hours will resume in September 2019. Late Night Study is not available over the spring and summer terms.